Date: Sunday March 10th, 2013
Schaal Aquatic Center, UC Davis
Davis, CA 95616
Parking will be available at Schaal Aquatic Center.
Transition Area opens at 6:00 AM. Transition Area will remain open throughout the event. Please keep the center path clear and watch out for racers entering and exiting the area. Take a look at the Race Course page to familiarize yourself with the transition area setup.
750 yard Swim, 18mi Bike, 4mi Run.
The race kicks off with an open-water style swim at the Schaal Aquatics Center. The bike course will take you on a scenic tour of the agricultural lands. The final stretch of the race runs through the campus Arboretum. Take a look at the Race Course page for further details.
Below is the tentative schedule of wave starts.
9:20 – WCCTC Collegiate Women Wave 1
9:40 – WCCTC Collegiate Men Wave 2
10:00 – WCCTC Collegiate Women Wave 2
10:20 – WCCTC Collegiate Men Wave 3
10:40 – Age Group Men Wave 1
11:00 – Age Group Women Wave 1
11:20 – Age Group Men Wave 2
11:40 – Age Group Women Wave 2
Top three finishers in the following:
- WCCTC Collegiate Men
- WCCTC Collegiate Women
- Age Group Men age categories: U19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69
- Age Group Women age categories: U19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69
Packet Pickup/Late Registration
Packet pickup will be held from 12:00 – 6:00PM on Saturday March 9th at the Schaal Aquatic Center. Late packet pickup will be available race day 5:30 – 10:00AM. Racer must be present to pick up their own packets.
- Valid Photo ID (*High School or University ID if registered as a student)
- $12 to purchase a 1-day USAT Membership or
- Proof of USAT Membership
Schaal Aquatic Center:
The Davis Sprint Triathlon abides by USAT regulations.
- NO DRAFTING. Keep a clear zone of at least 3 bike lengths between you and the cyclist in front. Passing must be done within 15 seconds. If unable to do so, you must immediately move out of the zone.
- No headphones or any personal audio devices.
- Helmets must be worn and chin straps must be buckled at all times while on your bike.
- Participants must stay within marked cone lanes and marked paths.
For a more comprehensive list, take a look at the Common Rules.